THE PURPOSE OF THIS CONTRACT IS TO MAKE EACH STUDENT AWARE OF HIS/HER OWN RESPONSIBILITY FOR SAFETY IN THE COMPUTER LAB AND CLASSROOM.
· Follow all instructions given by the teacher.
· Place personal items underneath my desk to clear walkway.
· Do not touch the cables that may extend underneath my desk.
· Report all injuries to the instructor immediately.
· Report all material and equipment damage to the instructor immediately.
· Carry out good housekeeping practices.
· Keep desks, workstations and printer stations clean.
· Do not deface the surface of the desks and workstations.
· Food or drink is NOT permitted in classroom or computer labs.
· Do not sit on top of desks.
· Do not lean back in chairs.
· Perform the proper beginning and ending procedures each class.
· Conduct myself in a responsible manner at all times.
· Horseplay is not an acceptable behavior in the computer lab.
· Remain seated until the instructor dismisses the class.
· Push chair underneath my desk when leaving the classroom.
· Adhere to the Safety Rules, Acceptable Use Policy, and Electronic Media Storage policy.
Note: Students should also realize the implications of improper behavior. For example, courts have ruled that students, as well as teachers, can be guilty of negligence in laboratory accidents.
I have read and agree to follow the safety regulations set forth as well as other safety regulations given to me by my teacher. Also, I will closely follow the oral and written instructions provided by the teacher and/or school administration.